Business Law Needs
Businesses must depend on the trusted and competent assistance lawyers versed in their specific and complicated business law needs. Not only does The Peters Firm, PLLC have extensive experience in representing businesses, but Paul S. Peters III, Esquire is also a Professor of Business Law at a local Philadelphia university.
The Peters Firm, PLLC represent business clients that include family-owned businesses, single-location enterprises, entrepreneurial startups, and franchises.
The Firm provides assistance in:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies (LLC’s)
- Drafting and review of business agreements
- Employment law matters including employment contracts, restrictive covenants, and employee handbooks
- Business sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Representation in collection matters
- Business succession and exit planning
If your business is in need of personalized, experienced, and reasonably priced legal services and consultation, please contact The Peters Firm, PLLC at 215-291-2944 to learn and experience all the Firm may offer.